Audits by certified accountants can become necessary for a variety of reasons. Sometimes they are legally required, in other scenarios they are conducted on a voluntary basis or necessary because of company law statutes. Lately, banks are beginning to request testified annual financial statements from their customers as prerequisites for transactions and evaluations. Finally, some enterprise owners are also assigning audits to assess certain trade-related issues or to base their decision-making process on an independent and neutral opinion.
Our auditing services are performed in accordance with the standards of the IDW (Institute of Public Auditors in Germany, Incorporated Association) and also conform to international auditing standards (International Standards on Auditing – ISA). Our auditing approach ensures an efficient and effective auditing process. Our comprehensive experience makes us reliable advisors for all entrepreneurial concerns and questions.
Our auditing services include:
- Annual/consolidated financial statements according to German and international accounting principles (especially IFRS), conduct of internationally oriented audits (referred in/referred out)
- Due diligence audits within the scope of company transactions, company evaluations and plausibility checks of business plans
- Formation and capital increase audits, audits of special purpose balance sheets during mergers, restructuring etc.
- IT and organizational audits
- Management audits, audits according to the Budgetary Procedures Act
- Audits according to the Broker and Builder Regulation